Tuesday 15 November 2011

Things are changing and so am I....

Honestly, it feels so good to be back to blogging. I missed it so much! I feel so much better than six months ago                 
and I have so much to tell you about, what has happened in my life recently. So many things have changed and I think I've changed too. I became a bit more confident and I believe in myself a bit more :) 


My crafts have changed too. This might be sad news to you but I haven't made any deco sweets for long time and I'm not sure when I will get back to air dry clay... I don't think I will totally stop clay crafting, I still have some ideas although they are different that my old designs. I'd like to make clay creations in more grown up style and maybe with some vintage/Victorian influence. 


Here I should probably mentioned my biggest change that occurred in my life. I totally felt in love with Lolita! I've learned a lot about this fashion and my Lolita wardrobe is now filled with proper clothes (and it's still growing! :) Lolita fashion also has lead me to new crafts like sewing, which I try to seriously learn to be able to make professional outfits; and also rediscover my love for jewellery making :) 


These topics, like Lolita, new crafts and Lolita meet ups will from now on be main subjects of my posts here. I am really sorry if I disappointed some of you with lack of new deco entries or tutorials. I will try to include them in here too but you have to understand that I'm constantly changing and therefore my blog is changing too. I was considering creating new blog for Lolita and maybe other one for my life "problems", but then I would be updating each blog not so often and I decided to stick to my favourite Sweet&Tiny diary :) 


This blog reflects me and unfortunately / luckily (please choose one ^__^ ) it will change constantly and mirror path I'm taking in my life, with both good and bad choices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment