Sunday 29 May 2011

Mimi Paintings


Hello everyone!
I love everything that is cute and off course everything Japanese and I'd like to show you something mega cute I bought recently. Some of you might know this lovely lady Mimi and her blog Mimi Paint. I've been a fan of her work for long time and finally I had an opportunity to buy her paintings! :D
Mimi creates lovely watercolour and Kanji paintings, filled with cuteness of little bunnies, cats and other small animals. I was lucky enough to purchase one painting with bunny and a set of three small paintings. I also received this lovely note from her :)


I have to say that her artwork looks just amazing! I've seen a  lot more of her paintings on her blog and I the photos don't show how beautiful they are in reality :) I received the letter with paintings when I was at work and I couldn't stop jumping around and showing her paintings to everyone! :D And funny things is that my friend from work who is Chinese, said that these Kanji writings are in Chinese... Hmm maybe they are the same as Japanese ones? I don't know because I don't know Japanese nor Chinese language :D

Anyway, if you love cute and Japanese pictures check Mimi's blog and her eBay and Etsy shop! I promise you won't be disappointed!

BTW now I have to find pretty photo frames for my cute paintings! ^_^'

Thank you again Mimi! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment