Monday 13 June 2011

It's been a while...

Hello everyone!
I don't want to sound like I'm feeling sorry for myself (again!) but I had some problems recently and I had to sort them out. They are kind of health related and it's hard for me to talk about it with anyone because I don't want to make anyone responsible for me. It probably sounds confusing to you all but I really can't (or don't want to) say more about it. This blog is too cute and cheerful for this kind of subjects. Maybe I will create another blog for the dark side of my life :D

Anyway, in my last post I wrote about nasty comments and reaction to my Lolita style clothes. Well last time I wasn't wearing typical Lolita clothes but only pink colours and knee high socks and I got this horrible reaction from some young guys. Couple of days ago I decided to be brave and I went out shopping wearing more controversial clothes: bright "graffiti"style cute Lolita skirt, Lolita white shirt and white knee high socks.
 
Just when I left my flat and I was waiting for bus, some older lady stopped and said that I look gorgeous and I remind her youth when she was wearing high socks like mine but not white. That was so nice and it made me so happy! :D Later on when I went shopping, a gentlemen at one shop said that i look very summery and that totally made my day! :D That also proved to me that for the same number of nasty and horrible people, there is the same number or even more nice and friendly people!

 
Like I said I think I fell better now. I'm still trying to sort out my inner issues (and there is a lot of them! :D ) and I try to be cheerful every day. I haven't made any clay sweet recently, but I know that I should and I want to make some more small things for my second market day which is on the 16th of July. I still have month to go! :)
So what I've been up to for last week? Sorting out myself, watching anime, learning and discovering the Truth (don't ask! If you know what it means then you understand :) and getting more and more into Lolita fashion. Hopefully I will write about it soon.

Thank you for reading my blog and for stopping by here! :)

BTW these sweet desserts you can see on the photos are my Knickerbocker glory set which I made for my previous market day. The blueberry one is sold and I have two more versions of them (medium and small one). I will try to upload some more photos! :)


1 comment: