Friday 30 December 2011

Christmas Day in Lolita

Hello my lovely friends!

I hope you all had a great time this Christmas! Now we have to wait for New Year! :) Have you got any plans for the 2011/2012 night? To be honest I don't, I will be working both days and I want to have lots of energy because New Years Day is THE busiest time at our cafe.

Mentioning cafe I work at, I had a row with one girl last week, plus some issues with other people, which didn't make my mood too festive, but luckily I had some time off after Christmas Eve and I could forget about work for some time. 

I spent Christmas at home, but me and my boyfriend also went to visit his family, and that was my first opportunity to wear Lolita in front of his family.

dress: Kidsyoyo
shirt: Surfacespell
I was a bit nervous but no one say anything,which I think is good. They only asked if I made this dress, because they know that I love sewing ^^. I was also very pleased when I got Christmas gifts from my bf's mum. She gave me grid sewing paper, french curve ruler and gorgeous sewing box! I can finally store my bits and bobs nicely in pretty box, and not in candy tins! :D 

Thank you all for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment