Sunday 4 December 2011

Winter International Lolita Day & Bath Christmas Market Meet

Happy International Lolita Day! 

Yes, I know it's one day late!  I couldn't wish you happy day yesterday, because I was at the Lolita meet all day. I had to wake up at 5am and I got back just before 11pm and I was so tired that I couldn't even post any photos here or even on Facebook... 

This was my first International Lolita Day when I could actually wear Lolita, because I missed the last one; I was working and I didn't have any proper Lolita clothes. Yesterday's meet was organised by Bexy from "the Glass Princess Blog" and it was big coincidence, because I don't think she realised before that it was ILD too :)


We met at the train station and then we went to the strudel bar which is famous for it's desserts and original German handmade ornaments. Unfortunately there was no space for us, because they were too busy and I don't think they wanted to accommodate almost 15 Lolitas with big fluffy skirts.... I was a bit disappointed. I was really looking forward to it, but I know that I can come to Bath any time in the future and see the girls and go to the strudel bar when it's more quiet day, so no loss! :) 

We were trying to find a place to have a cup of tea or coffee but centre of Bath was totally filled with people!


Instead we had a wonder around Christmas Market. I found something delicious, chocolate wine! It tasted like chocolate with Tia Maria, or like mini chocolates filled with cherry liqueur :) I bought one bottle and I think it will end up as a Christmas gift for my boyfriend's mum ^^ 


Girls  found a stall with hot alcoholic drinks and they had hot cider and I had a Baileys coffee, because I am a coffee addict ^__^

We also found small shop with hundreds of tea pots and beautiful cups! I took some photos of the most original ones I could. I don't drink tea, only coffee, but If I had just one of these cute tea pots I think I get converted to tea drinking :)





Sadly I didn't take any photos of myself so I can't show you my outfit I was wearing yesterday (I will try take some photos tomorrow) but I have some snap shots of my friends:

Bexy from "Porcelain Princess" blog and Ziggy  fooling around :)
Two lovely Lolitas, Hayley from "Unicorn Death Race"
and Amy 
And a short crazy video of Lolitas having fun :)





No comments:

Post a Comment