Friday 30 December 2011

Victorian Maiden inspired pieces

Hello everyone!

Like I mentioned in my last post, I had some time off during Christmas and I was able to make sew a little :) One of my favourite Lolita brands is Victorian Maiden, although I'm not a big fan of their recent dresses. Recently they've been using dark colours, probably because it's winter time... I prefer light, pastel and floral fabrics, and that's why I bought this beautiful floral cotton  fabric and I made VM inspired JSK and skirt. Well, dress was planned but the skirt was a total improvisation ^^ I had lots of this fabric left and I decided to make skirt and try a new technique and make 3 tier (or ruffle?) skirt. When I made it, it totally reminded me VM style! 






Thank you all for visiting my blog! 




No comments:

Post a Comment