Sunday 5 December 2010

Pink Deco Mirror

Hi guys!

It stopped snowing here in south UK and finally we've got some sunshine :) I'm glad because I hate cold and I could take some pictures of my deco items I made before.
I wanted to show you some more frames I made but I decided to post something different. I will add photos of some more frames next time (I've got so many of them! :D )
So here you have mirror I've decorated with Grace pink cream and some sweets. I'm particularly happy with fruits, I don't know if you can see them properly. I also have other mirror with white cream but it's still drying and I have to varnish it.

I don't know what to say more about this mirror :) If you have any questions just ask and thank you for visiting my blog! :)


2 comments:

  1. Mmm looks good and very tasty! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ The Candy Sanctuary:
    Thank you! ^_^

    ReplyDelete