As you could see in my previous post, I got my very first resin BJD but she came without face up, because I wanted to do it by myself. I've done first one couple of days ago but I messed it up.... I was too impatient and I didn't wait long enough for MSC to dry and just at the end, while adding some more colour to her eyes, I scratched her eyelid with brush! :( I mean I scratched only paint with coasting revealing resin underneath. But it scared me to death because I thought I scratched actual resin because the patch looked so white! I started removing face up with acetone free nail varnish remover (which I luckily didn't bin! ). I have to say that I felt physically sic, thinking that I damaged my dear doll's head! But after removing whole face up I discovered that her face is totally undamaged :)
Yesterday I made her new improved make up and here you can see some photos from her first photo shoot :D
I'm trying to be really careful with her and not to take her into direct sunlight because I don't want her skin to turn yellow :( But I did put her by the windowsill for a couple of minutes today to take some nice photos :) I hope she will be OK... Also I don't have proper camera, only my Sony Cyber-shot and I don't know how to avoid this "magnifying" photo effect... And I had to use a bit of Photoshop help to make these pictures look nicer :D
Hope you enjoyed this!
And thank you for visiting my blog!