Friday 28 January 2011

Sweet Lolita Table Lamp


Hey guys again!

I've just posted and entry about my miniatures but I have something else I would like to show you and it's not that tiny so I didn't want to mention it in my previous post. I've decorated this adorable lamp some time ago and it's been sitting in my drawer for a while and now it's finally time to show it to the world :)

It is about 13" high and it's not a classic lamp with normal bulb, but with LED so it won't overheat the lamp shade. That's why I was able to decorate it without being scared that it will catch fire! :)

I used modelling paste and decorations I made by myself from air dry and polymer clay.




You can take it off from the base and attach it to a shelf clip, which would fit a shelf 50cm thick.

The top shade's angle is adjustable.








Here you can see the shelf clip. The plug is UK type but you can easily change it to other type plug (the cable can be unplugged).


If you're interested you can purchase it at my Etsy shop :)

Hope you enjoyed this picture heavy post and thank you for visiting my blog!

10 comments:

  1. I love love LOVE this lamp and such a cute idea! All the sweets just look so adorable and cute. I hope it finds a great home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amy! (Can I call you Amy here? :D )

    I too hope it will find love and caring home! It deserves it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made in various ways, it is amazing !

    I'ts very KAWAII ! (^0^)/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute lamp! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Dolcemente & Riechan! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! It looks amazing and so adorable ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww it's so cute :) If I were to deco one it'll probably catch fire. I am that unlucky hah! Anyways it's so kawaii ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Moo Moo Cow! :)
    You just need to be careful with clay. I don't think it would catch fire but it would definitely got soft and squishy :D So not recommended!

    But it's ok to use it with LED lights as they don't get hot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the web. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher!

    cheap clomid

    ReplyDelete