Thursday 16 September 2010

Cookie phone charms


みなさん、こんにちは!
Minasan, kon'nichiwa!
("Hello everyone!")

I have been quite busy last couple of days working on accessories I would like to start selling. As I mentioned in my last post, I have made cake slices, sweet rolls (like rolly poly, I think that's the name of it :P ) and mini cupcakes. They are finished now, I just have to make some blink blink decorations and attach them to mobile straps :)
Here are some pictures of cookies I made a week ago.

I decided to make mobile charms from them as they are too big for other types of jewellery.
 I think they look quite good :D I won't show you the rest of them until I put them on sale in my Etsy shop. Yes, I do have my Etsy shop, it's just pretty empty now and needs a lot of decoration ^_^'


I still need to work on the quality of my photos as they are the first thing that customers see visiting online shops. I have think about lots of things, like the photos background, packaging etc. I also want to ask at the owner of the shop that is next to my work, if they would like to sell some things, even just to see if it will sell or not. So wish me luck! ^___^' 

また、明日!
Mata ashita! (^_^)'
"See you tomorrow!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment