Tuesday 28 September 2010

Sweet & Tiny Etsy Shop finally open!

みなさん、こんにちは!
Minasan, kon'nichiwa!
"Hello everyone!"


Hello everyone!

I'm back after couple days of brake from blogging! I'm really sorry that I didn't post any photos of my creations. In my defence I have to say that I finally opened my first ever Etsy shop! Whoop whoop! I'm really happy and excited! I have listed some items (check pictures below the post) and I will be adding some more soon. Hopefully you'll like it :D I'm waiting for your opinions, maybe i forgot about something or you think that something is not right? I'm open to any constructive comments :D

I'm not sure if prices are OK. I checked similar items on Etsy and I tried to be a little competitive so here you have :D
I also must say that I struggled with taking photos a lot! It was just a battle with different backgrounds and lack of light. Here I can give you who wants to start selling on Etsy, an advice: check your items carefully before taking a photo. I wasted so many nice pictures because I didn't notice tiny bloody hair on my sweets, just later after downloading them onto my PC! Nightmare! So after about 100 photos I finally got the ones I like. I decided on mild backgrounds, not like the kawaii ones with bright colours etc. I wanted this to be a bit more classy, just how I want my products to be :) Although I plan to make some crazy items too in the future! :D

You can also check my page on Facebook, I will post updates about new sales and products. I want to get my own address for Facebook so please add me to pages you like! :D I need at least 30 people! I will be really grateful for your help :D

And here you have some sample photos. Some of them you'll probably recognize from my older posts :D I have upgraded them to cute phone charms :)




So tell me what do you think? :D
See ya next time! And thanks for visiting my blog! ^_^'

また、明日!
Mata ashita! (^_^)'
"See you tomorrow!"

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I'm so excited to order from you. I love the light blue cookie charm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Congrats on the shop opening! :)
    Everything looks so cute and tasty; your pictures are amazing as well. They're so pretty. What kind of camera do you use?

    Now I feel the urge to craft, but now I don't have much time to now. Maybe during the weekends. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. AngelShinigami:
    I'm glad you like it! And if you will order, I might be the one more excited that you! Hahahaha! I also will be adding secret gift with every order to celebrate shop opening! :D And Iwill add more cookie sandwich charms in pink and green color :D

    Rin:
    Thank you do much! The camera is just digital one Sony Cyber shot, Exmor R 10.2 DSC-HX5 That's what it says on it :P I'm not into photography much (only drawing!) so I wouldn't know how to use professional camera anyway :D
    And I'm still looking forward to see your crafts! :D
    BTW I work full time and I don't have much time too. I even stop having my favourite exercises! :D

    ReplyDelete