Thursday 2 September 2010

Ice cream cones madness

Hi everyone!
I've spent last two evening making ice cream cones and wafers. I know, some of you might say that you don't need that much time. It's just lately i find it hard to work with polymer clay. It just makes my fingers all blistered! :( Maybe it's just because my clay is too old and dry? I slowly start to consider using air dry clay as apparently it's easier to work with. And even if it's more expensive, i would still save some money on electricity and plasters!  :P

Back to subject. I made some ice cream cones and wafers but unfortunately i forgot to paint them with pastels before baking!. As i sadly noticed after, pastel powder didn't want to stay on clay after baking :( I also have wrong acrylic paint colors. Therefore i will have to make a trip to shops tomorrow to get some proper paints and brushes. Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment