Monday 20 September 2010

First product preview!

みなさん、こんにちは!
Minasan, kon'nichiwa!
"Hello everyone!"

This will be quick post because I am really tired lately and I need more sleep than I'm getting now -__-' For last two days I think I slept less than 10 hours. I know, it's my fault, I chose to sit in front of my computer for so long. But that's how i am. I get involved into things totally :) And so I have finished DECO Forum General rules. I also wrote all Policies on Etsy, I just need to check the shipping prices at the Post Office to be shure that my parcels will be posted correctly. I just need to design a banner and I haven't got any ideas what will it look like...

Also on my lunch brake, I took some quick pictures of couple of my mobile charms I will sell on Etsy. They all are in different colours. here is a preview picture of one of them:

I came up with this background design randomly and I must say that I like it a lot :)
I'm really interested what do you think and if I should change anything?
Now I have to go to sleep and have a good rest -__-' I need it.

Edited:
I also would like to mention that there is a new website about Deco:
http://www.https//sites.google.com/site/allaboutdeco/
Join for free ! :)
また、明日!
Mata ashita! (^_^)'
"See you tomorrow!"

No comments:

Post a Comment